Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Making the best of it!

      When making the best f it I try to always think positive, so that i could be an example to others who don't know what to do. I love hanging out with my friends and those that i love so that I could spend my time doing something fun, outgoing, and creative. That's my personality. that's who I am. Even though it may seem like I am a always fun person, I could get to be very nerdy, I love to spend time with the family, and i put my family and education first after God! I love chicken wings with fries and some coke!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lari,
    I looked at your Magazine Cover and it looks great. I knew you would do something with investigations, so the main objective fits you well. You look well in the cover of it, great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl. sorry to answer late but i havent bn on in a long time...

    ReplyDelete