Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How I Really Feel

                                    How I really feel is not how I show myself to be.
           the smile is wide and I can't stop it.
             my hands are shaky, and a voice inside of me tells me to hug you close, and tight.
                                     how i really feel can NOT be described in just words, but also actions.
                             because i tell you I love you doesn't mean I'm in love with you.
          because i hold your hand doesn't mean
                 I want to spend every second with you.
                                                 My kisses are cold; cold like my heart.
                                                    ....LISTEN!!!.....
     can you please listen to me? is it possible that we could have a conversation without feeling or having                       awkward moments? is it possible for us to really express what we feel?
                                      are really interested... or am i just someone else in your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment